Charleston Wonderland has spared no expense to create a New Years Eve that you will never forget. Please take a moment to learn what it is you are about to experience, what is included with each ticket, and what to expect.
EVERY GUEST IS VIP
At Wonderland we treat every guest as a VIP. We do not have VIP sections, limited access areas, and go above and beyond to ensure to give every guest a VIP experience. You will have access to all areas, all performances, and Wonderland’s premium all-inclusive bars and cuisine.
BRING A VALID PHOTO ID
- ID’s and printed E-tickets will be scanned at the door.
- This is a 21+ ONLY event – ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
- Doors open at 8:30 PM
- Please have your photo ID and Printed E-ticket ready for processing when you arrive
- All tickets will be scanned in at entrance and each guest will receive a wrist bracelet to enable re-entry
It is New Year’s Eve and we encourage you to “Dress to Impress”, Charleston Wonderland is a formal event, but not a “black tie affair”. Come and dance the night away with us and dress to impress!
Due to our location in Downtown Charleston, We DO NOT have or offer any parking options and parking can be limited on popular holidays. To view parking near the Memminger Auditorium, please click HERE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Charleston Wonderland features an industry-leading all-inclusive roster of incredible cuisine, cocktails, and entertainment. There will be a lot of dancing, extensive audio/visual elements, performer interaction, and many unique things to see. Charleston Wonderland was created to bring people together to experience the perfect countdown at midnight, and provide the Southeast with the highest quality New Year Eve. Limited tickets, no lines, and an evening you will never forget.
Wonderland IS NOT a sit-down performance, dinner-show or concert and would definitely be best identified as a party. The space is designed in such a way that guests will have the most desirable experience by dancing, roaming as they enjoy all Wonderland has to offer. While there is seating in the venue, it is very limited. If you are looking for an event where you sit in a seat and “watch” for an entire evening we would politely suggest that Wonderland is most likely not for you.
AT THE END OF THE EVENT
- Doors close at 1:30 a.m. sharp
- If guests are not able to obtain safe transportation at the conclusion of the event, we will have a staff members available to help find a safe transportation option.
- Drink Responsibly. We encourage you to let our staff members assist you if you need assistance finding transportation. There are local transportation companies, taxis, and UBER available to assure you a safe drive home at the conclusion of this event.